The Three Hills Clean and Safe Charter
We have worked hard at The Three Hills to ensure a safe environment for customers and staff. On the basis of our detailed risk assessment and the plans we have put in place we have been granted the COVID-19 Industry Good to Go Standard, in Partnership with The National Tourist Organisations of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Sawdays Clean and Safe Charter and the AA Covid-19 Confident certification. Despite all these changes, please be assured that you will be as warmly welcomed as usual, albeit on a socially distanced basis. We are so grateful for your support!
- outside seating only, a large part of which is covered
- reduced capacity to allow for more space between tables
- reduced food and drink menu
- clear signage for customers
- tables under the canopy available for pre booked only, with a £10/person deposit
- 2 hour maximum for tables to help us with reduced capacity
- walk ins welcome
- access to the pub via the front door. Please wait at the host station for the host to seat you.
- if there is already another party waiting at the host station please observe a safe distance
- please observe the latest government guidelines in terms of numbers of guests on your table. ie. two households or up to six people from six separate households.
- all guest rooms thoroughly cleaned and sanitised between guests
- no mid stay housekeeping
- hand sanitiser available outside all rooms
- continental breakfast only, left in your room
- whole pub deep cleaned on a regular basis
- all tables and chairs cleaned before and after guest visits
- hand sanitiser readily available for all customers and staff
- toilet facilities regularly inspected and cleaned
- staff wearing face masks at all times
- doors propped open where permitted
- use of blackboards or online menus where possible; laminated menus sanitised between use
- multiple use items removed from bedrooms
- cushions and blankets are available in limited numbers. Please feel free to bring your own.
- sanitising spray used for all tills and PDQ machines after each use
Moving around safely
- guests requested to remain at tables
- staff will take your order and bring food to your table
- children are most welcome - you will be responsible for making sure they stay seated and observe social distancing rules
- dogs welcome on a lead
- one way, one in, one out, system for toilet facilities