The Three Hills Clean and Safe Charter
We have worked hard at The Three Hills to ensure a safe environment for customers and staff. On the basis of our detailed risk assessment and the plans we have put in place we have been granted the COVID-19 Industry Good to Go Standard, in Partnership with The National Tourist Organisations of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Sawdays Clean and Safe Charter. Despite all these changes, please be assured that you will be as warmly welcomed as usual, albeit on a socially distanced basis. We are so grateful for your support!
- outside seating only, a large part of which is covered
- reduced capacity to allow for more space between tables
- reduced food and drink menu
- clear signage for customers
- tables under the canopy available for pre booked only, with a £10/person deposit
- 2 hour maximum for tables to help us with reduced capacity
- walk ins welcome. Food will be served in take away containers to allow you to pick up and go should the weather turn.
- access to the pub via the garden only. Please wait at the host station for the host to seat you.
- please observe the latest government guidelines in terms of numbers of guests on your table. ie. two households or up to six people from six separate households.
- all guest rooms thoroughly cleaned and sanitised between guests
- no mid stay housekeeping
- hand sanitiser available outside all rooms
- continental breakfast delivered to room door each morning on request
- whole pub deep cleaned on a regular basis
- all tables and chairs cleaned before and after guest visits
- hand sanitiser readily available for all customers and staff
- toilet facilities regularly inspected and cleaned
- staff wearing face shields and gloves
- doors propped open where permitted
- use of blackboards or online menus where possible; laminated menus sanitised between use
- tables laid as you arrive
- multiple use items removed from bedrooms
- cushions and blankets not currently available. Please feel free to bring your own.
- pre wrapped condiments available on request
- sanitising spray used for all tills and PDQ machines after each use
Moving around safely
- guests requested to remain at tables
- staff will take your order and bring food to your table
- children are most welcome - you will be responsible for making sure they stay seated and observe social distancing rules
- dogs welcome on a lead
- one way, one in, one out, system for toilet facilities